Wüsthof BBQ Tools Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Now in its seventh generation of family ownership, Wüsthof crafts some of the finest kitchen tools and cutlery in the world. Inspired by the German company's executive chef, Mike Garaghty, these essential barbecue tools are crafted of nonreactive stainless steel with a balanced, comfortable design that promotes precise, efficient movement. Sturdy without being too heavy, they feature long, heat-resistant handles.
- Set includes: turner, fork, brush (with two heads) and tongs.
- Easy-care, nonreactive stainless steel.
- Triple-riveted high-impact polypropylene handles provide secure, comfortable grip.
- Handles have rings so they can hang from grill hooks.
- Turner has commercial-size perforated paddle with beveled edges.
- Brush comes with two removable heads that can be used for brushing, glazing, mopping and basting.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Turner: 13" long, 3" wide.
- Fork: 13" long.
- Brush: 15" long, 2" wide.
- Tongs: 15" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
Next Day Delivery