Wüsthof 3-Piece Plum Charcuterie & Cheese Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This Wüsthof set includes three knives for savoring all the pleasures of a well-rounded charcuterie or antipasti platter, from cured meat to luscious pâté and cheese. Elegant plum wood handles showcase the unique grain patterns.
- Set of three includes 5" soft-cheese knife, 5" sausage knife and 4" pâté knife.
- Laser-cut and stamped high-carbon stainless-steel blades.
- Riveted plum wood handles.
- Soft-cheese knife has blade holes that prevent soft cheese from sticking.
- Sausage knife is serrated for slicing sausage links and crusty baguettes.
- Pâté knife is ideal for serving pâté, dips and cheese spreads.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Soft-cheese knife: 5" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 8 oz.
- Sausage knife: 5" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 8 oz.
- Paté knife: 4" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen soft cheese knife and pâté knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Sharpen sausage knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.