Wüsthof Zest 3-Piece Paring Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Enjoy legendary quality in a colorful, lightweight design. Part of Wüsthof's new Zest series, these three paring knives excel at all kinds of small cutting jobs in the kitchen. Their convenient size makes them ideal for stocking the outdoor grill area or for taking along on picnics and camping trips.
- Set includes 2 1/4" peeling knife, 3" spear-point paring knife and 4" serrated paring knife.
- Paring knives for peeling, mincing and dicing tasks; "bird's beak" peeler for peeling rounded produce and making decorative cuts.
- Blades are stamped from high-carbon stainless steel.
- Polypropylene handles are contoured for a secure grip.
- Made in the historic cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Peeling Knife: 2 1/4"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 1 oz.
- Spear-Point Paring Knife: 3"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 1 oz.
- Serrated Paring Knife: 4"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 1 oz.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.