Wüsthof 17-Slot Knife Block with Shears and Sharpening Steel
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Protect and organize your cutlery with this countertop knife block by Wüsthof. Made of beechwood, it has slots for two chef’s knives, eight prep knives (one of which fits included kitchen shears), six steak knives and a honing steel.
- Set includes a 17-slot knife block, shears and a honing steel.
- Fine-grained hardwood block features horizontal slots that eliminate stress on the knives’ cutting edges.
- Durable stainless-steel shears have durable polypropylene handles and come apart for easy cleaning and sharpening.
- Honing steel maintains the razor-sharp edge of knives between sharpenings.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Block: 4 3/4” x 10 1/2” x 8 1/2” high.
- Shears: 8” long overall; 3.8 oz.
- Honing steel: 9”-long rod; 5”-long handle; 6.5 oz.
- Shears and steel made in Germany; block made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash shears with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Should metal filings accumulate on the steel, remove them with a damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lars from Perfect Size & Quality Craftsmanship The size of this 17 Slot Block is perfect for your 10 favorite knives, 6 steak knives and steel. It looks impressive on your kitchen counter and great design. We have a drawer block for the rest of our Wusthof knives. I couldn't be happier with the Wusthof hardwood block we have had for 20+ years and it gets better looking the older it gets. I recommend it highly !!!Date published: 2017-11-22Rated 5 out of 5 by lilitalia from Great block set! I purchased this so I could start my own knife set with the Classic knifes I wanted. This block will fit everything I end up getting, and for the price of what comes with it, it can't be beat.Date published: 2015-04-29