Wüsthof 1000/3000-Grit Whetstone Sharpener
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Use this classic German whetstone to restore blades to their original sharpness. For versatile sharpening, it offers two grits: a medium 1000-grit side and a fine 3000-grit side. Put a finely sharpened edge on your blade with the 1000-grit side, then polish it to razor-sharp perfection with the 3000-grit side.
- Keep your Wüsthof knives in top condition with this double-sided whetstone.
- The 1000-grit side is designed for bringing back the blade's keen edge.
- The 3000-grit side is ideal for refreshing or finishing a razor-sharp edge.
- Made in Germany by Wüsthof—a family-owned company famous for precision cutlery since 1814.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/4" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Use with straight-edged knives only; not for use with serrated blades.
- Thoroughly soak the whetstone before sharpening.
- A paste will accumulate on the whetstone during sharpening. Leave it in place while sharpening.
- Wipe stone clean with a wet cloth.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase