Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Electric Salt & Pepper Mill Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Life in the kitchen is easier when you use the right tool for the task. A great value, our battery-operated mills are fitted with ceramic grinding mechanisms that season food to your taste with a simple push of the top button. The pepper mill cracks peppercorns for full, aromatic flavor, while the salt mill effortlessly grinds your favorite salt into coarse, fine or very fine crystals.
- Part of our exclusive Open Kitchen collection, designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Mills dispense freshly ground salt or pepper with the touch of a button.
- Acrylic window indicates whether mill contains salt or pepper.
- Made of matte plastic with durable steel grinding mechanisms.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" high.
- 8 oz.
- Uses 6AAA batteries (not included).
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- To Adjust: Turn the knob clockwise (to the right) for a coarse grind or counter-clockwise (to the left) for a finer grind.
- To Fill: Unscrew the top knob and take off the handle and dome top. Fill the mills and replace the dome top and handle.
- To Grind: Press the button on top.
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by Steve B from Stopped working after 2 months Got these for Christmas from my wife -- the Salt grinder just makes a whining noise and won't move the grinding wheel. The Pepper mill gets jammed every other time I use it... Have to take it apart, rotate it back and then it will work for a while. I think the motors on these are too weak to handle the loadDate published: 2019-03-18Rated 1 out of 5 by The gps girl from Beautiful but very frustrating My husband loves these gorgeous salt and pepper shakers. Unfortunately there are no instructions and putting batteries in is not a quick job. In fact he is mechanically and electronically minded and these are not intuitive at all. Please williams Sonoma provide instructions so the frustration factor on such lovely purchases do not take off the shine. We will have to go to the store to get these functioning.Date published: 2018-07-19Rated 3 out of 5 by Charlie 60660 from Took over an hour to install batteries. This sleek electric pepper mill arrived with absolutely no instructions as to how to disassemble it to insert the required six AAA batteries. All there was was a hang tag listing a few features. Unlike other electric pepper mills I’ve owned, the procedure is definitely NOT obvious. It took a mechanically-minded friend of mine 15 minutes to get it apart, and more than 45 minutes to figure out how it went back together. Now that it’s working, this seems like a nice enough electric pepper mill, with adjustable grind fineness. But I dread the day when I have to either reload it or change the batteries!Date published: 2018-03-15
How long is the warranty?Hi Sunnyv - There is no warranty on this product. They fall under our normal return policy. You can find more information about our return policy here: https://www.williams-sonoma.com/customer-service/return Thanks!Date published: 2018-12-12