Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Quarter Sheet Pan with Nonstick Mat
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our professional-weight pan handles a variety of tasks, from baking small batches of cookies to petite sheet cakes. Made in the USA from heavy-gauge aluminum-coated steel, the pan heats quickly and evenly to ensure uniform baking. For an instant nonstick surface, simply place the flexible mat on the baking sheet.
- Versatile pan suits countless baking tasks.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim and unique diamond-textured surface maximizes durability while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Reusable, BPA-freesilicone mat creates an instant nonstick baking surface.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Sheet: 9" x 13" x 1" high.
- Mat: 11 3/4" x 8 1/4".
- Pan is made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Mat made in China.
- Use & Care
- Pan is oven safe to 450°F.
- Mat is oven safe to 500°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then makeadjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Hand-wash pan.
- Mat is dishwasher safe.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
Next Day Delivery