Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Half Sheet Pan with Nonstick Mat
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our professional-weight pan handles a variety of tasks, from baking large batches of cookies to thin sheet cakes. Made in the USA from heavy-gauge aluminum-coated steel, the pan heats quickly and evenly to ensure uniform baking. For an instant nonstick surface, simply place the flexible mat on the baking sheet.
- Versatile pan suits countless baking tasks.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim and unique diamond-textured surface maximizes durability while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Includes reusable, BPA-freesilicone mat for an instant nonstick baking surface.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Sheet: 18" x 13" x 1" high.
- Mat: 16 1/2" x 11 1/2".
- Pan is made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Mat made in China.
- Use & Care
- Pan is oven safe to 450°F.
- Mat is oven safe to 500°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then makeadjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Hand-wash pan.
- Mat is dishwasher safe.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.