Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set and 8-Piece Tools Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
We developed our Thermo-Clad™ cookware and signature stainless-steel tools by utilizing over five decades of culinary experience. Available only at Williams Sonoma, Thermo-Clad cookware is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminum-clad metal cookware on the market. This 10-piece cookware set comes with 8 of our stainless-steel tools to create a complete kitchen collection.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad cookware technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Italian-made pots and pans combine polished magnetic stainless-steel exteriors with exclusive aluminum alloy cores.
- Double-wall insulated stay-cool lids on saucepans, sauté pan and stockpot help keep food warm.
- Ergonomic handles provide comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Made of nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with polished finish.
- 10-piece stainless-steel cookware set includes 10" and 12" fry pans, 2-qt. and 4-qt. saucepans with insulated lids, 4 1/2-qt. sauté pan with insulated lid and 8-qt. stockpot with insulated lid.
- 8-piece stainless-steel tool set includes tongs, mixing whisk, flat whisk, deep spoon, deep slotted spoon, ladle, fish spatula and small skimmer.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
10-Piece Cookware Set
- 10" Fry Pan: 11" diam., 2 1/4" high; 2 lb. 11 oz.
- 12" Fry Pan: 12 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 3 lb. 12 oz.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 6 3/4" diam., 5 1/2" high with lid; 2 lb. 14 oz.
- 4-Qt. Saucepan: 8 3/4" diam., 6 3/4" high with lid; 4 lb. 12 oz.
- 4 1/2-Qt. Sauté Pan: 11 1/2" diam., 5" high with lid; 6 lb.
- 8-Qt. Stockpot: 10 1/2" diam., 8 1/2" high with lid; 6 lb. 7 oz.
- Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Made in Italy.
8-Piece Tool Set
- Tongs: 12" long.
- Mixing Whisk: 7" long.
- Flat Whisk: 11 1/2" long.
- Deep Spoon: 13 3/4" long; 2.75-oz. cap.
- Deep Slotted Spoon: 13 3/4" long.
- Ladle: 13" long; 6-oz. cap.
- Fish Spatula: 13 1/2" long.
- Small Skimmer: 5" diam., 15 1/4" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Cookware is deal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Cookware is oven and broiler safe.
- Allow cookware to cool before washing.
- Cookware and tools are dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with nylon scrubbing pad and fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.