Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel BBQ Tool Set with Set of 3 BBQ Sauces
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Containing all the essentials for everything from a backyard barbecue to a catered event, this set of professional-quality grilling tools and sauces brings out everyone's inner grill master. The tools are forged from durable stainless-steel with extra-long handles to keep hands safely away from the heat. The set includes a two-prong fork for turning meat, tongs for moving food, a spatula for flipping burgers and a basting brush for adding juicy flavor. It also comes with a trio of our slow-simmered barbecue sauces, which are handcrafted with premium ingredients like Kentucky bourbon, ancho chiles, sweet Vidalia onions, fresh mangoes and real molasses. Brush the sauces on burgers, ribs, steak, chicken and pork. Sauces include:
Sweet Onion Applewood: Southern blend of smoke and spices, with sweet Vidalia onions, fragrant applewood smoke, apple juice, molasses, black pepper and red chiles.
Bourbon Black Pepper: Robust red barbecue sauce made with real Kentucky bourbon, ancho chiles and hickory for smoky heat, with a touch of molasses and tomato puree for tangy sweetness.
Mango Habanero: Bold and spicy blend sauce of ripe mangoes, tomatoes and fiery chiles. Fresh ginger, lime juice and Jamaican jerk spices add a lively finish.
- Set includes two-prong fork, tongs, spatula, basting brush with silicone bristles and three sauces.
- Trio of barbecue sauces features sweet, smoky and spicy flavors.
- Tools are forged of durable stainless steel.
- Tools have extra-long handles to keep hands away from heat.
- Tools have leather loops for hanging.
- Comes with gift case.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Spatula: 17 3/4" long, 3 1/2" wide.
- Fork: 17 1/4" long.
- Tongs: 18" long.
- Basting Brush: 14 3/4" long.
- Storage Case: 20" x 3 1/4" x 8 1/4" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Shake sauces well before use.
- Refrigerate sauces after opening.
- Hand-wash tools.
- Sweet Onion Applewood: Vidalia onions, apple cider vinegar, cane sugar, tomato paste, apple juice concentrate, distilled vinegar, water, molasses, hot sauce (aged red cayenne peppers, distilled vinegar, salt, garlic), caramelized onions (onion juice concentrate, sugar, sunflower oil), sea salt, butter (pasteurized cream, natural flavor), natural applewood smoke flavor, canola oil, onion powder, tamarind concentrate, chile powder (chile pepper, garlic, spices), yeast extract, celery powder, black pepper, chile de árbol powder, garlic powder, cayenne powder, cloves. Contains milk.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, fish, eggs, peanuts, soy.
- Bourbon Black Pepper: Tomato puree (water, tomato paste), distilled vinegar, cane sugar, Kentucky bourbon whiskey, molasses, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, honey, salt, mustard (water, vinegar, mustard seed, salt, turmeric, spices), spices, onion powder, ancho chile powder, natural flavors, garlic powder, natural hickory smoke flavor.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, eggs, milk, peanuts, soy.
- Mango Habanero: Mango puree concentrate, water, distilled vinegar, cane sugar, tomato paste, green onions, brown sugar, cane vinegar, soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt), salt, garlic, ginger, lime juice concentrate, habanero chiles, garlic powder, tamarind concentrate, spices, onion powder.
- Contains wheat/gluten, soy.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with fish, eggs, milk, peanuts.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.