Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel 15-Piece Cookware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
We developed our new Thermo-Clad(TM) cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams-Sonoma, Thermo-Clad(TM) is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminum-clad metal cookware on the market. This 15-piece set equips you with a full range of essentials for everyday cooking as well as entertaining.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad(TM) technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminum-alloy core.
- Ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Double-wall insulated stay-cool lids keep food warm.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
15-Piece Set includes:
- 10" and 12" fry pans.
- 2-qt. and 4-qt. saucepans with insulated lids.
- 4 1/2-qt. and 6 1/2-qt. sauté pans with insulated lids.
- 6-qt. Dutch oven with insulated lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with insulated lid.
- Pasta insert.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" fry pan: 10” diam., 2 1/4" high; 2 lb. 12 oz.
- 12" fry pan: 12” diam., 2 1/2" high; 3 lb. 15 oz.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 6 1/2: diam., 4" high; 2 lb. 15 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt. saucepan: 8" diam., 5" high; 4 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- 4 1/2-qt. sauté pan: 11" diam., 3" high; 6 lb. with lid.
- 6-qt. Dutch oven: 10" diam., 5" high; 5 lb. 7oz. with lid.
- 6 1/2-qt. sauté pan: 12 1/4" diam., 3" high; 6 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot without insert: 10 1/4" diam., 5 3/4" high; 6 lb. 7 oz. with lid.
- Pasta insert: 11" diam., 7 1/2" high; 2 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at email@example.com for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.
Rated 5 out of 5 by LeeJill from Superb cookware These are the best pans we have used in 50 years of cooking. Their construction is exceptional. The handles are much more comfortable to use and the balance is much better than the All Clad pans we have had. We bought them to use with our new induction range. They work perfectly. They are even beautiful to look at. We couldn’t be happier with them.Date published: 2017-12-11
Just bought this set a few months ago. Bought all clad stainless steel utincils and my pans are getting scratched. Will this hurt the life of my investment? And I have noticed even after heavy scrubbing the pans are staying discolored and look dirty.Hi Gator22, Scratches will not hurt the life of the pan. Discoloration should be cleaned using stainless steel cleaner such as Barkeepers Friend.Date published: 2019-03-07
The cookware is oven safe. What is the maximum oven temperature allowed for the cookware? Can the cookware also be used for broiling?Hi kimcat - Yes, this cookware is ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction and is oven and broiler safe. Thanks!Date published: 2019-04-03