Williams Sonoma Signature Hard-Anodized Copper Core Dishwasher-Safe Soup Pot, 4-Qt.
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Special Offer: Receive a free Williams-Sonoma Stainless-Steel Sauteuse 3-qt with glass lid (a $160 value) via mail-in coupon when you purchase $500 or more in Williams-Sonoma Thermo-Clad or Hard Anodized Copper Core cookware. Print Coupon
Our commercial-quality cookware pairs the impeccable heat conduction of copper with the durability and easy care of anodized aluminum. Designed to heat up and cool down rapidly, each piece features a thick copper core for unrivaled temperature control. This pot is ideal for simmering soup, stew and chili.
- 4-qt. cap.
- Provides up to 40% better thermal conductivity than other hard-anodized cookware.
- Rugged hard-anodized aluminum conducts and maintains heat evenly.
- Thick copper core is extremely heat-responsive, heating up and cooling down quickly and precisely.
- PFOA-free nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons and spatulas.
- Double-wall insulated 18/10 stainless-steel lid keeps food warm.
- Cast stainless-steel handle is ergonomically designed for comfort and control.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 3/4" diam., 7" high.
- 4-qt. cap.
- 4 lb. 8 oz.
- Ideal for preparing soups, stews and chili.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
- If desired, the exterior copper ring can be cleaned with a copper polish.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.