Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set & 5-Piece Tools Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
We developed our new Thermo-Clad™ cookware and stainless-steel tools drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results. Available only at Williams Sonoma, Thermo-Clad™cookware is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminum-core cookware on the market. We’ve paired our 10-piece cookware set with a set of four task-specific Williams Sonoma tools utensils gathered in a bain marie holder for countertop storage.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad™ cookware technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Pots and pans combine a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminum-alloy core.
- Double-wall insulated stay-cool lid on saucepan, sauté pan and stock pot help keep food warm and handles comfortable to handle.
- Made of nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a polished finish.
- Ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Tool set includes pasta fork, deep spoon, ladle, small spatula and utensil holder.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Cookware is handcrafted in Italy; tools are made in China.
- 10" and 12" fry pans
- 2-qt. and 4-qt. saucepans with insulated lids
- 4 1/2-qt. sauté pan with insulated lid
- 8-qt. stockpot with insulated lid
- Pasta fork
- Deep spoon
- 4-oz. ladle
- Classic small spatula
- Bain-marie utensil holder.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
5-Piece Tools Set
- 12 1/2"–13 1/4" long.
- Bain-Marie Utensil Holder: 5 1/2" diam., 8 3/4" high.
- Made in China.
10-Piece Cookware Set
- 10" Fry Pan: 11" diam., 2 1/4" high; 2 lb. 11 oz.
- 12" Fry Pan: 12 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 3 lb. 12 oz.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 6 3/4" diam., 5 1/2" high with lid; 2 lb. 14 oz.
- 4-Qt. Saucepan: 8 3/4" diam., 6 3/4" high with lid; 4 lb. 12 oz.
- 4 1/2-Qt. Sauté Pan: 11 1/2" diam., 5" high with lid; 6 lb.
- 8-Qt. Stockpot: 10 1/2" diam., 8 1/2" high with lid; 6 lb. 7 oz.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Cookware is deal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pans to cool before washing.
- Cookware and tools are dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.