Williams Sonoma Professional Stainless-Steel Stratanium™ Nonstick Fry Pan Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A high-polished stainless-steel exterior gives this set of nonstick fry pans uncompromising style. Made in collaboration with Denmark's Scanpan, the pans make no compromises when it comes to performance, health and durability. They're crafted of 100% recycled aluminum and are coated with Stratanium, a patented PFOA-free nonstick cooking surface designed to outlast every other nonstick pan on the market; they will never peel, crack or break down. Great for healthy, low-fat cooking using minimal oil, this set of pans is perfect for cooking egg dishes, seafood and other delicate foods.
- Set of two includes 8" and 10" fry pans.
- 100% recycled aluminum responds quickly to temperature changes for top performance and precise control.
- Interior is coated in Stratanium, a patented, non-PFOA nonstick surface that won't crack, peel or break down.
- Nonstick interior does not react with foods, provides easy release and cleanup, and is safe to use with metal utensils.
- Polished stainless-steel exterior has a gleaming, mirror-like finish.
- Flared sides make it easy to lift and turn ingredients while cooking.
- Ergonomic cast stainless-steel handles stay cool longer.
- Designed for use on all cooktops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Fry Pan: 1 1/2" high; 1 lb. 14 oz.
- 10" Fry Pan: 1 3/4" high; 2 lb. 9 oz.
- Made in Denmark by Scanpan, a worldwide pioneer in the design, engineering and manufacturing of eco-friendly cookware.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Crestedcanine from Terrific pans! These work beautifully on my induction range and you can sear, braise and deglaze unlike other nonstick pans. Clean-up is quick and easy too.Date published: 2019-07-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Anna from Very nice! The salesperson in the store was very enthusiastic about these fry pans but I was hesitate because they seemed a bit heavy. I have found that they are fantastic pans & I am happy to have them. They are very attractive, cook beautifully and nothing sticks. They claim to have a long nonstick life and I will be taking good care of them. (Scan Pan, their manufacturer, advocates environmentally positive practices. Hopefully the nonstick coating is as unharmful as they say. We noticed no smells coming off of it when first heated unlike some other brands.)Date published: 2018-03-27
I bought these stainless steel pans because my cooktop doesn't recommend using an aluminum pan. The descirption is stainless steel exterior... the user guide says they have an aluminum base. Which is it stainless base or aluminum base?Hi rickh, The stainless steel exterior does make this induction compatible.Date published: 2019-05-14