Williams Sonoma Professional Ceramic Nonstick 3-Piece Frying Pan Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our durable commercial-quality cookware is engineered for high-performance cooking, effortless release and quick cleanup. Ideal for all culinary techniques, these hard-anodized aluminum fry pans feature a triple-layer diamond-infused ceramic nonstick coating to ensure superior searing, frying and browning. The ceramic surface requires little or no oil, perfect for healthy cooking and easy cleaning.
- Set includes 8", 10" and 12" fry pans.
- Ceramic nonstick surface promotes healthy cooking by requiring less oil.
- PFOA-free ceramic nonstick coating resists scratches and stains.
- Aluminum core conducts heat quickly and evenly with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Stainless-steel induction base prevents warping and ensures top performance.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Fry Pan: 8 1/2" diam., 3 1/4" high; 1 lb.
- 10" Fry Pan: 10 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high; 1 lb. 7 oz.
- 12" Fry Pan: 12" diam., 3 1/2" high; 1 lb. 9 oz.
- Hard-anodized aluminum body conducts heat quickly and evenly, with no hot spots.
- Induction Plus magnetic base guarantees excellent heat transfer and is compatible with all cooktops.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Forged pan resists warping and denting.
- Riveted stainless-steel handle is oven safe and contoured for comfort and durability.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Low to medium heat is recommended.
- Use a high-smoke-point cooking oil.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays.
- Dishwasher safe; to maintain durability, we recommend washing by hand.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.