Williams Sonoma Professional Ceramic Non-Stick Plus 10-Piece Cookware Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our durable commercial-quality cookware is engineered for high-performance cooking, effortless release and quick cleanup. Ideal for all culinary techniques, the hard-anodized aluminum pans in this 10-piece set feature a triple-layer diamond-infused ceramic nonstick coating that requires little or no oil, perfect for healthy cooking and easy cleaning.
- DiamondSear ceramic nonstick surface is exceptionally durable and resistant to scratches and stains.
- Textured interior surface ensures superior searing and browning with easy release.
- 100% toxin-free ceramic nonstick is PFOA- and PTFE-free.
- Hard-anodized aluminum body conducts heat quickly and evenly, with no hot spots.
- Induction Plus magnetic base guarantees excellent heat transfer and is compatible with all cooktops.
- Oven safe to 600 degrees F.
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Tempered-glass lid makes it easy to monitor cooking progress.
- Dishwasher safe.
10-piece set includes (see More Info tab for pan details):
- 8" Fry Pan
- 10" Fry Pan
- 2-Qt. Saucepan
- 3-Qt. Saucepan
- 4-Qt. Sauté Pan with Helper Handle
- 5-Qt. Covered Casserole
- Dimensions & More Info
8" Fry Pan
- 8" diam., 3 3/4" high.
- 2-qt. cap.
- 3 lb.
10" Fry Pan
- 10 diam., 4 1/2 " high.
- 3-qt. cap.
- 3 lb. 4 oz.
- 7 1/4" diam., 5 1/4" high; 6 1/2" high with lid.
- 2-qt. cap.
- 4 lb. 3 oz.
- 8" diam., 6 1/4" high; 7 1/4" high with lid.
- 3-qt. cap.
- 4 lb.
4-Qt. Sauté Pan with Helper Handle
- 11 1/4 diam., 5 1/4" high; 6 1/4" high with lid.
- 4-qt. cap.
- 5 lb. 10 oz.
- Helper handles simplifies transferring pan on and off the stovetop.
- 9 1/2" diam., 5" high; 7 1/4" high with lid.
- 5-qt. cap.
- 4 lb. 13 oz.
- Forged cookware resists warping and denting.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles are oven-safe and contoured for comfort and durability.
- Made in China in partnership with Greenpan.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 600°F; tempered-glass lid heat resistant to 390°F.
- Low to medium heat is recommended.
- Use a high-smoke-point cooking oil.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays.
- Dishwasher safe; to maintain durability, we recommend washing by hand.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.
Is this product available in individual pieces or only the set?Hi Anonymous, Yes, the majority of the pieces included in this set are available open stock. We currently do not offer the 5-qt. covered casserole on its own. You can find the available pieces here: https://www.williams-sonoma.com/shop/cookware/cookware-williams-sonoma/professional-non-stick-ceramic/Date published: 2019-01-13