Williams Sonoma Professional Ceramic Non-Stick Plus 10-Piece Cookware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our durable commercial-quality cookware is engineered for high-performance cooking, effortless release and quick cleanup. Ideal for all culinary techniques, the hard-anodized aluminum pans in this 10-piece set feature a triple-layer diamond-infused ceramic nonstick coating that requires little or no oil, perfect for healthy cooking and easy cleaning.
- DiamondSear ceramic nonstick surface is exceptionally durable and resistant to scratches and stains.
- Textured interior surface ensures superior searing and browning with easy release.
- 100% toxin-free ceramic nonstick is PFOA- and PTFE-free.
- Hard-anodized aluminum body conducts heat quickly and evenly, with no hot spots.
- Induction Plus magnetic base guarantees excellent heat transfer and is compatible with all cooktops.
- Oven safe to 600 degrees F.
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Tempered-glass lid makes it easy to monitor cooking progress.
- Dishwasher safe.
10-piece set includes (see More Info tab for pan details):
- 8" Fry Pan
- 10" Fry Pan
- 2-Qt. Saucepan
- 3-Qt. Saucepan
- 4-Qt. Sauté Pan with Helper Handle
- 5-Qt. Covered Casserole
- Dimensions & More Info
8" Fry Pan
- 8" diam., 3 3/4" high.
- 2-qt. cap.
- 3 lb.
10" Fry Pan
- 10 diam., 4 1/2 " high.
- 3-qt. cap.
- 3 lb. 4 oz.
- 7 1/4" diam., 5 1/4" high; 6 1/2" high with lid.
- 2-qt. cap.
- 4 lb. 3 oz.
- 8" diam., 6 1/4" high; 7 1/4" high with lid.
- 3-qt. cap.
- 4 lb.
4-Qt. Sauté Pan with Helper Handle
- 11 1/4 diam., 5 1/4" high; 6 1/4" high with lid.
- 4-qt. cap.
- 5 lb. 10 oz.
- Helper handles simplifies transferring pan on and off the stovetop.
- 9 1/2" diam., 5" high; 7 1/4" high with lid.
- 5-qt. cap.
- 4 lb. 13 oz.
- Forged cookware resists warping and denting.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles are oven-safe and contoured for comfort and durability.
- Made in China in partnership with Greenpan.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 600°F; tempered-glass lid heat resistant to 390°F.
- Low to medium heat is recommended.
- Use a high-smoke-point cooking oil.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays.
- Dishwasher safe; to maintain durability, we recommend washing by hand.
Next Day Delivery
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Josioradio from Best pans ever I have cooked over many years with All Clad non-stick which deteriorates over time. I bought this fry pan set and loved it. I gave the set to my daughter and she loves it. I bought the 12” pan for my boyfriend who burns his bacon at times and I had absolutely no problem cleaning it without abrasive scrubs. I have just purchased the 8” pan! I would buy it again!Date published: 2019-06-04Rated 2 out of 5 by Jeanne from Burnt pan Can’t get pan clean without using abrasives. Please advise.Date published: 2019-03-12Rated 4 out of 5 by Eilkas from Perfect in Almost Every Way I bought this set back in January and use the various pieces daily. I love the heft (substantial without being too heavy) and balance of the pieces. I’ve had no problem sautéing or searing which is sometimes a concern with non-stick pans. I’ve used them successfully for everything except stewing or braising. For those types of dishes, I use my Le Creuset. Nothing beats Le Creuset for that type of cooking. The only problem I have with this set concerns the lids. The lid handles get very hot—burn your hand hot. That’s the reason for 4 instead of 5 stars. Yes, it is easy to use a pot holder to lift the lid and I’ve learned to do that, but that really shouldn’t be necessary seeing as there are so many sets on the market that have lid handles that don’t get hot.Date published: 2019-02-21Rated 5 out of 5 by miranda from Best Set I've Cooked With So Far! It's only been 2 months since I've purchased this set, but so far I'm really enjoying cooking with it. It has a high quality feel in the hand, handles do not get hot (but lids will), food releases well from the pots making clean up easy. I really can't think of anything it's missing!Date published: 2019-02-08
We have had set for a couple of weeks. We burnt a dish in the skillet. We can’t get it clean. Please advise. Thank youHi Jeanne, GreenPan recommends using a melamine sponge to remove burnt-on food.Date published: 2019-05-24
Are these pans made with Teflon? Mine are scratched even though I only use silicone utensils. I’ve had them for about 2 years. I threw one away because I was nervous that particles from the pan were contaminating my food. Please advise.Hi Bobbie, There is no Teflon in this ceramic nonstick cookware.Date published: 2019-04-05
Does this set work on an induction stove top?Hi Jen007, Yes, this set will work on induction cooktops.Date published: 2019-03-28
Can I use metal utensils on this cookware. Hi Patti4520, Yes, you may use metal utensils on this cookware.Date published: 2019-01-30
Is this product available in individual pieces or only the set?Hi Anonymous, Yes, the majority of the pieces included in this set are available open stock. We currently do not offer the 5-qt. covered casserole on its own. You can find the available pieces here: https://www.williams-sonoma.com/shop/cookware/cookware-williams-sonoma/professional-non-stick-ceramic/Date published: 2019-02-11