Williams Sonoma Nonstick French Skillets, Set of 2
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our nonstick French skillets come in handy for a wide variety of cooking tasks, from browning and searing to pan frying. The low, angled sides offer easier access to the large cooking area, and facilitate tossing ingredients or turning steaks, eggs or delicate fish fillets with a spatula. A quick-heating aluminum core offers exceptional temperature control and the nonstick surface ensure easy cleanup.
- Set includes 10" and 12" skillets
- Combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with a fast-heating aluminum alloy core
- Durable PFOA-free nonstick cooking surface can be used with metal utensils
- Shallow, flared sides offer easy access with a spatula
- Ergonomic stay-cool handle provides a comfortable grip
- Oven and dishwasher safe
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, and exclusively ours
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Skillet: 10" diam., 1 1/2" high; 2 lb. 8 oz.
- 12" Skillet: 12" diam., 1 1/2" high; 3 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in Thailand
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery