Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Savory 6-Piece Set
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our ultimate Goldtouch® roasting set includes six versatile, large-capacity pieces for broiling, basting and roasting countless foods, from meat, poultry and fish to potatoes and vegetables. Commercial-grade aluminized steel ensures outstanding performance, and our ceramic nonstick finish makes for effortless cleanup.
- Crafted of high-performance, commercial-grade aluminized steel that distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent results.
- Elevated, steel-wire basket racks let heat circulate around food while fats and oil drain into the pan, promoting healthier cooking and a perfect finish.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based nonstick coating resists abrasion and releases food with ease.
- Pans can be used on their own as a baking dishes for lasagnas, casseroles, cookies and desserts.
Goldtouch® set includes (see More Info tab for item details):
- 1 half-sheet pan
- 1 basket-style standing rack
- 1 non-corrugated quarter-sheet pan
- 1 cooling rack
- 1 lasagna pan
- 1 hanging rack
- Dimensions & More Info
Half-Sheet Pan Roasting Set
- Large roasting rack: 17" x 12" x 4" high.
- Half-sheet pan: 18" x 13" x 1" high.
- Ideal for oven roasting meat, poultry, potatoes and vegetables.
- Basket-style steel-wire rack lets heat circulate around food while fats and oil drain into the sheet pan; feet keep food elevated above drippings.
- Aluminized steel half-sheet pan can be used on its own for baking.
- Rounded wire handles facilitate lifting and positioning.
- Half-sheet pan made in USA.
- Rack made in China.
Non-Corrugated Quarter-Sheet Pan with Cooling Rack Set
- Quarter-sheet pan: 13" x 9" x 1 1/2" high.
- Cooling rack: 12" x 8 1/4" x 1/2" high.
- Set combines a quarter-sheet pan and a wire cooling rack .
- Quarter sheet pan made of aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Use rack to uniformly cool freshly baked cakes, cookies and breads; a nonstick finish ensures flawless release.
- Cooling Rack is oven safe to 450°F.
- Quarter-sheet pan made in USA
- Cooling rack made in China.
Lasagna Pan with Roasting Insert
- Lasagna pan: 16" x 11" x 3" high.
- Hanging rack insert: 13" x 12" x 1 1/2" high.
- Aluminized steel lasagna pan features 3"-high sides for baking lasagna and shallow casseroles.
- Hanging steel-wire rack fits into pan for roasting meat and vegetables.
- Wire rack has rounded wire handles that facilitate lifting and positioning.
- Roasting pan made in USA.
- Rack made in China.
- Use & Care
- Roasting rack, half-sheet pan, lasagna pan and hanging rack are oven safe to 450°F.
- Broiler set is oven safe to 550°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut foods while they are in the pan.
- Freezer safe.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the pan and rack over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.