Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Non-Corrugated Quarter Sheet Pan, Set of 2
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Made in the USA of commercial-grade aluminized steel, our versatile rimmed sheet pans have countless uses, from holding a batch of fragrant focaccia to supporting a berry tart. Their technologically advanced Goldtouch nonstick coating releases baked foods without sticking and cleans up easily.
- Set of two quarter-sheet pans.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based coating reinforces our pans, making them more resistant to abrasion than normal nonstick surfaces, and releases food with ease.
- Compatible with these toaster ovens sold by Williams Sonoma: All-Clad Digital Countertop Oven, Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven Elite, Breville Smart Convection Oven, Breville Smart Oven Pro with Light, Breville Smart Oven Air and Cuisinart Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler.
- Made in USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" x 9" x 1" high, each.
- Made in USA.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand washing the bakeware to maintain its longevity over time.
- Clean with hot water, soap and a soft sponge.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 3 out of 5 by Dreamy1 from Perfect Size, But NOT Non-Stick I've had these for several years now. They are the perfect size for my Breville oven, and they are much better quality than the Breveille pans that came with the oven originally. They are heavy duty and well-made. That being said, they are NOT non-stick. Everything sticks to them. I have to resort to soaking them to get them *relatively* clean. I say relatively because they are never stain free. I use them for roasting greens with olive oil primarily. If they were actually non-stick, I'd give them 5 stars, and I'd still recommend the if you don't mind cleaning them. As already stated, clean-up is NOT a breeze, it's a process.Date published: 2019-12-21Rated 5 out of 5 by AustinSara from Love these pans! The quarter sheet size is perfect for pizza bread, frozen food and just about anything you can think of! They cook evenly and clean up is a breeze. I highly recommend them!Date published: 2019-12-01Rated 1 out of 5 by Richard71 from does not stay nonstick I have purchased several of these and unfortunately they do not retain their ability to nonstick. I seldom use mine but my fiancé used her old set frequently. I bought her a set telling her how nonstick they were. After just a couple months, everything we try to cook on them sticks. We have tried washing them by hand. Washing them in the dishwasher. They are stored in a rack so they do not touch.Date published: 2019-02-27Rated 4 out of 5 by Gracie from Love these but I got these and the larger roasting sheet about 6 or 8 weeks ago. I do love the quality and the ease of cleanup. However, I recently discovered rust spots on the bottom in the deep grooves. I'm not sure how to prevent more rust but sure would like to know ...if anyone has suggestions. While disappointed with seeing rust, I do love the pans.Date published: 2019-01-28Rated 5 out of 5 by demcav from Great weight Great for baking or roasting. These are thick, heavy quarter sheet pans for even heating and no warping.Date published: 2018-12-06