Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Non-Corrugated Quarter Sheet Pan with Rack
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Our Goldtouch® nonstick quarter-sheet pan and rack make a great team for baking and cooling smaller batches of cookies. You can also use the cooling rack with other baked goods – the commercial-quality steel wire rack allows air to circulate underneath. Or nestle it inside the pan to ice and finish fresh-baked treats.
- Baking sheet is made in USA of commercial-grade aluminized steel that distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent results.
- Our Goldtouch ceramic nonstick coating makes baking sheet more abrasion-resistant than normal nonstick surfaces – and releases food with ease.
- Coated wire reinforcement along sheet pan's rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Rack features a durable Goldtouch nonstick coating for easy release and cleanup.
- Baking pan made in USA; cooling rack made in China
Compatible with these toaster ovens sold by Williams Sonoma:
- All-Clad Digital Countertop Oven
- Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven Elite
- Breville Smart Convection Oven
- Breville Smart Oven Pro with Light
- Breville Smart Oven Air
- Cuisinart Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" x 9" x 1" high.
- Made in USA.
- 12" x 8 1/4" x 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Baking sheet is oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the pan and rack over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Is the rack oven safe?Hi alibb, The racks have the same ceramic-based nonstick finish and can be used in the oven up to 450F, the same as the baking pans. However, per the manufacturer, the racks are meant to be used for cooling, glazing or decorating already baked goods and not for cooking in the oven.Date published: 2019-01-29