Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Non-Corrugated Cookie Sheet
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Perfect for baking pressed, rolled and dropped cookies and pastries, this professional-quality cookie sheets promote even baking and browning. The nonstick pan releases baked goods in perfect shape and clean up in seconds.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based coating reinforces the pan, making them more resistant to abrasion than normal nonstick surfaces, and releases food with ease.
- Extra-large capacity provides ample space between cookies, and easy-grip handle eases transfer from oven to cooling rack.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 18" x 14" x 1" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Linde from Will buy another I bought this before Christmas for cookie baking season. Compared to my old cookie sheets, this one is awesome! I was famous for burning cookies, but with this sheet, I have not had that problem. Even if I let them bake a little longer than they should, there is virtually no burned cookie. The other great feature is how light weight the sheet is. Easy to hold with one hand.Date published: 2019-03-11Rated 2 out of 5 by Eccomi from Burns all the bottom of my cookies. The cookies come out great, but it burns all the bottoms of my cookies. Tried various heights in the oven, but to no avail.Date published: 2018-10-13