Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Brownie Bowl & Peppermint Bark Brownie Mix
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Indulge in a decadent holiday dessert inspired by our famous Peppermint Bark. Simply use this custom pan and premium mix, prepared with premium Guittard cocoa, Callebaut semisweet chocolate chips and Guittard white-chocolate ganache. Add your favorite ice cream, then top with the included peppermint candy.
- Professional-quality pan turns out 6 individually sized brownie bowls that hold ice cream, whipped cream or pudding; also helps create mini pies and strawberry shortcakes.
- Goldtouch® ceramic-based coating is more resistant to abrasion than standard nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Williams Sonoma Peppermint Bark Brownie Mix gets rich flavor from premium Guittard cocoa, Callebaut semisweet chocolate chips and Guittard white chocolate ganache.
- Crunchy, flavorful peppermint candy bits add finishing touch.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
Brownie Bowl Pan
- 15 3/4" x 11 1/4" x 1 3/4" high.
- Wells (6): 3 3/4" diam.; 1 3/4" high.
- 1 lb. 13 oz.
- Extended edges provide secure grip, making it easy to transfer pan to and from oven.
- Extra-thick aluminized steel distributes heat evenly for consistent baking results.
- Made in USA.
- Williams Sonoma Peppermint Bark Brownie Mix
- 2 lb. 0.6 oz.
- Just add eggs, butter and heavy cream.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Use only wood, nylon and plastic tools – never use metal tools.
- Although this nonstick finish was developed to resist scratches, we do not recommend cutting in the pan.
- Prepare the pan according to individual recipes, greasing and flouring if specified.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the pan's appearance over time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- Brownie Mix (sugar, unbleached enriched flours, wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla extract, salt), cocoa (processed with alkali), canola oil (ascorbic acid [preservative], rosemary [preservative]), natural vanilla powder, natural flavor, sea salt, baking powder (sodium, acid pyrophosphate, baking soda, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), leavening, white chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa butter, milk, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla), peppermint topping (sugar, corn syrup, peppermint oil, FD&C Colors [Red, Blue], soy lecithin [emulsifier]).
- Contains wheat/gluten, dairy, soy.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with tree nuts, eggs.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.