Williams Sonoma Copper Goldtouch® Nonstick 3-Piece Cookie Sheet Set
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Add color and luster to seasonal baking with this three-piece set featuring an attractive copper-hued exterior. Perfect for baking pressed, rolled and dropped cookies, the two cookie sheets promote even cooking and browning and come with a coordinating cooling rack. All pieces are made of commercial-grade steel for a lifetime of use.
- Set includes two cookie sheets and cooling rack.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces the pan, making it more resistant to abrasion than normal nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Exteriors featured a copper-colored metallic finish.
- Nonstick-coated steel cooling rack ensures baked goods will release with ease.
- Pieces won't corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Baking pans made in USA; cooling rack made in China.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cookie Sheet (2): 18" x 13 3/4" x 2" high.
- Cooling Rack: 16 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Cookie Sheet: Made in USA.
- Cooling Rack: Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Etta Idaho from LOVE these I got these as a gift and I love them. Best set of cookie sheets I’ve had.Date published: 2017-11-28Rated 5 out of 5 by HumminbirdHill from ever burned anything? I was leery about buying a baking sheet on line.. but I couldn't make it through Christmas cookies again without replacing the sticky, burned, warped pans... So I made the plunge.. GREAT CHOICE. First; they are heavy. I don't see warping in their future. Second; they clean like a dream. I have had lot of stuff drip on them, and all cleaned right off. Test your cookie recipes... but I have found lots don't need any "prep" and slide right off. The cooling rack cleans just as easily. I am buying this item for others this season.Date published: 2016-12-17
Can these cooling racks be used in the oven?