Williams Sonoma Copper Goldtouch® 10-Piece Bakeware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Add color and luster to seasonal baking with this set featuring an attractive copper-hued exterior. Our signature professional-quality pans offer superb performance and the impeccable release of our Goldtouch® nonstick coating. Commercial-grade aluminized-steel construction distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results. This special set includes all the essentials for a wide range of baking tasks.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces pans and makes them more resistant to abrasion than normal nonstick surfaces.
- Exterior has a copper-colored metallic finish.
- Unique diamond-textured baking surface strengthens sheet pans while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Extended edge on muffin pan provides a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- Extra-thick rolled edge of round cake pans ensures maximum durability and warp resistance.
- Coated-wire reinforcement along the rim of the half-sheet pan maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Straight sides guarantee uniform, professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
10-piece set includes:
- 9" x 13" pan
- One loaf pan
- 4 mini loaf pans
- 12-well muffin pan
- 2 quarter-sheet pan
- One half-sheet pan
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" x 13" Pan: 9" x 13 1/2" x 2" high.
- Loaf Pan: 9" x 4 7/8" x 2 3/4" high.
- Mini Loaf Pan: 6" x 3 1/8" x 2 7/8" high.
- Muffin Pan: 11" x 15 3/4" x 2" high.
- Quarter-Sheet Pan: 13" x 9 1/2" x 1 1/2" high.
- Half-Sheet Pan: 12 3/4" x 17 3/4" x 1" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.