Williams Sonoma Banana Bread Quick Bread
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Treat yourself to the sweet pleasures of rich, moist banana bread—it's a breeze to bake with our premium mix. We custom blend it from the best ingredients, highlighting the fruity taste of real bananas with rich, creamy vanilla and a hint of spicy nutmeg. Prep is easy—just add milk, butter and an egg, then bake in a loaf pan. Serve your bread warm from the oven, drizzled with a simple glaze or spread with sweet butter or cream cheese.
- 1 lb. 1.5 oz. (makes one 8" x 4" loaf)
- Made in USA.
- Enriched wheat flour (bleached wheat flour, enzyme, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), dark brown sugar, sodium bicarbonate, salt, natural vanilla flavor, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), ground nutmeg.
- Contains wheat/gluten. This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, milk or milk products, eggs, soy, sesame, peanuts, tree nuts.
Next Day Delivery
- Banana Quick Bread Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 8 Tbs. (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 package Banana Bread Quick Bread mix
Preheat an oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 4- x 8-inch loaf pan.
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the flat beater, beat the eggs, bananas and butter on medium speed until combined. With the mixer still running, slowly pour in the water. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the quick bread mix. Mix on medium speed until blended. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 55–60 minutes.
Transfer the pan to a wire rack and let cool for 10 minutes, then turn the loaf out onto the rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Serves 10 to 12.
Williams-Sonoma Test Kitchen
Rated 1 out of 5 by StephJ from Beware of new version - overpriced flour! I loved the old version - easy to make and great. However I bought the new version three days ago in the store, and found today when I went to make it that I need to add not only eggs, butter, and water, but three BANANAS as well! The ingredients in this new version are basically flour and sugar, for the same price as when it actually included bananas. I'm extremely disappointed that I was tricked into buying overpriced flour and sugar! I've never had such a poor experience with Williams Sonoma products before. I will now be very very very careful to read all the directions before I buy something, and not assume that the same outer labeling means that I'm getting the same product. Silly me.Date published: 2018-12-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Karen1234 from Maybe just WS Banana Quick Bread? Best banana bread I've every had! It made a large, moist, delicious loaf.Date published: 2017-05-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Detroit from Easy and delicious! Very easy and quick to make. Moist. Delicious. Perfect!Date published: 2017-05-09