Working Glasses with Lids, Set of 4, 24 oz.
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
An icon in French homes and cafes, the Luminarc ten-sided glass has become a worldwide kitchen classic for its durability and practicality. These are ideal everyday drinking glasses, perfect for juices and refreshments as well as hot tea and coffee. The plastic lids allow for easy refrigerator storage.
- Made of thick, durable, clear soda lime glass.
- Thermal shock resistant: Can be used for both cold and hot beverages.
- Ten-sided shape offers a good grip.
- Includes white plastic lids, ideal for storing drinks in the refrigerator.
- Lids are BPA free.
- Microwavable and dishwasher safe.
- Produced by Arc International, the French glass manufacturer founded in 1825 and makers of the original Luminarc working glass.
- Set of four glasses with lids.
- Additional lids available for purchase.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 24-oz.: 3 3/4" diam., 7 1/4" high, 24-oz. cap.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash or dishwasher safe, top rack.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Srabbit from Great for smoothies I've had these for a few years, and both the glasses and the lids have held up extremely well to my daily smoothie use and in the dishwasher!Date published: 2017-02-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Jasmine65 from Durable but heavy I am very happy with these glasses Just be sure that you want 24 oz glasses as they are heavy and tall. I think that the 21 oz glasses would be a more useful size. Other than that the glasses are durable and the lids fit well.Date published: 2016-10-02
Can these be used in the freezer?Hi mimi, These working glasses are not freezer safe.Date published: 2019-06-03