Working Glasses with Lids, Set of 4, 14 oz.
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
An icon in French homes and cafes, the Luminarc ten-sided glass has become a worldwide kitchen classic for its durability and practicality. These are ideal everyday drinking glasses, perfect for juices and refreshments as well as hot tea and coffee. The plastic lids allow for easy refrigerator storage.
- Made of thick, durable, clear soda lime glass.
- Thermal shock resistant: Can be used for both cold and hot beverages.
- Ten-sided shape offers a good grip.
- Includes white plastic lids, ideal for storing drinks in the refrigerator.
- Lids are BPA free.
- Microwavable and dishwasher safe.
- Produced by Arc International, the French glass manufacturer founded in 1825 and makers of the original Luminarc working glass.
- Set of four glasses with lids.
- Additional lids available for purchase.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14-oz.: 3 3/4" diam., 3 3/4" high, 14-oz. cap.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash or dishwasher safe, top rack.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 4 out of 5 by Judimac58 from Love these working glasses Just received my order and one of the plastic (no BPA) tops is split. Hope they will send me a replacement. I would have given a 5 star rating if the top had not been cracked.Date published: 2019-01-11Rated 5 out of 5 by dreypie from Keeps my morning tea warm! I purchased these working glasses with lids to use with smoothies, whether for taking along or storing in the fridge. But this morning I saw one on the counter as I was making my daily Chai Latte and thought "Why not?" I tend to bop around a lot in the morning and need to reheat my tea several times over the course of an hour. This morning's tea stayed drinkable with the lid on the glass to keep the heat in. At the same time, the glass stayed pleasantly warm but was not too hot to hold. Great product - very glad I bought a set!Date published: 2016-11-30
Do these glasses have 500 on the bottoms or any number?Hi Peggy, These glasses are not numbered.Date published: 2019-06-11
Do these glasses stack?Hi Rachel, These are stackable with the lids on.Date published: 2019-06-10