Work Sharp Culinary E2 Plus Knife Sharpener
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Unlike most sharpeners that use rigid grinding wheels or plates, the Work Sharp Culinary E2 Plus electric sharpener has two flexible abrasive discs for gentle and quiet sharpening of all household knives. The E2 Plus sharpens thicker blades such as cleavers and scissors and comes with a ceramic honing rod to maintain the blades in between sharpening.
- Two premium 120-grit ceramic discs for gentle sharpening and ultra-sharp results.
- Two sharpening speeds: Sharp (for sharpening blades) and Shape (for restoring extremely dull blades).
- Speed cycles are automatically timed, eliminating guesswork.
- Manual sharpening option.
- Sharpening angles for Western kitchen knives, serrated knives, scissors, shears and pocket knives.
- Pocket knife guide for sharpening thicker blades such as cleavers and pocket knives.
- Angle guides ensure a precise bevel and uniform edge from heel to tip.
- Built-in ceramic honing wheel delivers a finished edge and does touchups.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 3/4" x 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" high.
- 1 lb. 9 oz.
- Quiet operation with no grinding noise.
- Compact design fits easily on countertop.
- Rubber feet provide stability.
- Cord wrap.
- Grit collection system captures material debris for easier cleanup.
- Fast and easy disc replacement (available from manufacturer).
- Designed by Work Sharp in Ashland, Oregon.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe interior and exterior with a dry cloth after each use.