Wooden Spice Grinder
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Umbra's Knob Spice Grinder takes its inspiration from the oven knob, a kitchen archetype that's at once easy to hold and turn. It's thoughtfully designed with a removable base that catches spices as they are ground and doubles as a handy pinch pot for serving. The grinder is fitted with a ceramic and steel CrushGrind® mechanism, making easy work of grinding pepper, salt or spices. Simply turn the bottom dial to adjust the grind from coarse to superfine.
- A must-have for the modern kitchen.
- Designed in Canada by Umbra.
- Made of sustainably harvested German beechwood.
- Perfect for salt, pepper and spices.
- 25-year guarantee on CrushGrind® mechanism.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 1/2" diam., 7" high.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Wipe outside of grinder with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
- Unscrew the mechanism for cleaning.
- Do not soak in water.
Next Day Delivery