Wolf Gourmet Stainless Steel Skillet
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Special Offer: Purchase a 10 piece Wolf Gourmet cookware set or any two cookware open stock items, and receive a 2-qt Saucier with Lid (up to $289 value) via mail-in coupon. Print Coupon
For home cooks who have discovered the joys of cooking with a Wolf range, Wolf Gourmet cookware is the perfect complement, delivering the same peak level of performance. Each piece is fully clad with seven layers of aluminum and stainless steel—a combination that heats evenly and maintains your desired temperature for beautiful cooking results. All Wolf cookware is made in the USA.
- Shallow pans with flared sides ideal for easy turning of foods while sautéing.
- Seven-ply bonded construction extends from the bottom all the way up the sides to ensure even cooking results.
- Layers of aluminum and 18/10 stainless steel combine for high-performance cooking.
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handle is comfortable for any hand size.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2" skillet: 8 1/2" diam., 3" high; 2.1 lb.
- 10" skillet: 10" diam., 3 1/4" high; 2.6 lb.
- 11 1/2" skillet: 11 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high; 3.6 lb.
- Stainless-steel cooking surface can be used with metal utensils and will not react with foods.
- Two layers of pure aluminum facilitate heat transfer.
- Aluminum core conducts heat quickly and retains desired temperature.
- Layer of 18/10 stainless steel minimizes hot spots.
- Magnetic stainless-steel layer allows cookware to be used on induction cooktops.
- Stainless-steel exterior is durable and easy to clean.
- Oven- and broiler-safe to 500˚F.
- Helper handle (on 11 1/2" skillet) allows for easier carrying and pouring.
- Flared rim facilitates drip-free pouring.
- Tight-fitting lid locks in heat and moisture.
Beveled wall reduces the risk of burning and sticking.
- Handles are riveted for durability.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven- and broiler-safe to 500˚F.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.