Wolf Gourmet Multi Cooker
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Bring the professional performance and iconic style of Wolf appliances to your kitchen. This finely engineered electric cooker sears and braises meat, slow-cooks stews and simmers rice perfectly for easy meals any night of the week. The precise temperature probe simplifies sous-vide water-bath cooking, producing moist, flaky salmon fillets, delicate eggs and tender rib-eye steaks.
- 6 cooking modes: Slow Cook, Program, Meal Timer, Sous Vide, Rice and Saute/Sear.
- Programmable controls let you cook dishes at two different temperatures, or program meal to be ready exactly when you want to eat.
- Precision temperature probe lets you cook food to selected internal temperature, or maintain water temperature in Sous Vide mode.
- Intuitive LCD panel displays every detail, from cooking duration to temperature feedback.
- Removable 7-qt. stainless-steel tri-ply insert pan can be used as a Dutch oven, on any stovetop (including induction) or in oven.
- Available with red, black or stainless-steel knob.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 17" x 14 1/2" x 11" high.
- 7-qt. cap. (6-qt. recommended).
- 22 lb.
- Model #WGSC100S (red knob), #WGSC110S (black knob) and #WGSC120S (stainless-steel knob).
- Slow Cook mode: Cook on warm, low, medium or high heat for up to 24 hours.
- Program mode: Program up to two heat settings and cooking times at the same time, or insert probe into food and set desired doneness temperature.
- Meal Timer mode: Set number of cooking hours based on what time you want to serve food.
- Sous Vide mode: Gently bring food to a precise temperature in a warm-water bath using probe.
- Rice mode: Cook up to 20 cups of grains.
- Saute/Sear mode: Select temperature from 200–450˚F for precise sautéing and searing.
- Includes removable sous-vide rack.
- Oven-safe glass lid.
- Stainless-steel insert pan and glass lid are dishwasher safe.
- Brushed stainless-steel construction complements most kitchens.
- 5-year limited warranty.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Stainless-steel insert pan is oven safe to 450˚F and can be used on any cooktop surface, including induction.
- Stainless-steel insert pan and glass lid are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth. Do not use metal scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 3 out of 5 by MollysMom53 from The product is good, but.... I previously purchased the Wolf countertop oven, which I love. I like the multicooker, but it was very expensive for what it is. The Sous vide option is nice which is the only thing it does that other Multi Function Cookers don’t do for less than half the cost. And, Sous vide immersion units are getting cheaper. I justified the high cost because this would match my other countertop appliances, all of which are stainless steel with black knobs. When I purchased the multicooker, only the red knob version was available but there was a “gift with purchase” offer of getting the black knob after the product was registered. I registered the product, but it did not automatically go to the free knob offer as stated on the coupon. I called Wolf, and was told one would be mailed to me. Several days later, I was sent an email saying that black knobs are not available and they have no idea if they will become available. I wouldn’t have purchased this if I knew the black knob might not be available.Date published: 2018-09-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Montreal from The best Multi Cooker money can buy! This is the best multi cooker we have ever used. We have all Wolf products in our kitchen and their quality is without compare. Above all, kitchen products need to perform extremely well, but having a professional look and feel is important to us. The base is sturdy and the stainless steel cooking pan is high quality (and easy to clean). I love everything about this multi cooker, and one of the best features is the ease of programming .... truly intuitive. Another favorite feature is the rectangular cooking pan. It is a high quality, heavy, 3 ply stainless steel. If you want to caramelize onions and brown meat on the stovetop, this is a professional quality pan (you can brown meat with the machine, but I prefer to do this on our Wolf stovetop). I cannot say enough great things about this product! So if you are a cook or chef and want the best performing, highest quality, most versatile multi cooker, then this is the one! Without a doubt, worth every penny!Date published: 2018-07-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Galloping Gama from Excellent construction I bought this after giving away a new Instant Pot which I was displeased with. I have other Wolf products and bought this knowing their attention to detail and well made products. I was not disappointed. This cooker is the best. So well made, heats reliably and is easy to learn to use. I was not looking for pressure cooking as I have a pressure cooker which I rarely use. However, this does Sous Vide which I had been wanting to try. I made chicken Cordon Bleu in it and it was wonderful. The manual explains how to use ziplock bags and the water displacement method to seal them so it is not necessary to buy a vacuum sealer. Am going to try a steak next. Having been familiar with Wolf Products and owning several pieces of Wolf equipment I was concerned that the price was a bit high but decided to try it out. I am delighted with Wolf Gourmet multicooker. I even used it on the slow cooking feature to cook a frittata which was the best way to do a frittata. I cannot someone being disappointed with this wonderful device.Date published: 2018-01-30