Wok Tools, Set of 3
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Preparing food in the sizzling heat of a wok requires specialized utensils, which is why our tools are hand made by expert craftsmen in a small Chinese village. Ideal for everything from stir-frying to serving, they have long bamboo handles that keep hands safely away from high heat and splatters.
Set of three includes:
- Skimmer: The tool of choice for lifting and draining dumplings, wontons or vegetables from hot oil or liquid.
- Ladle: Ideally shaped for stir-frying, serving broth and dishing out sauce-rich food, with a curved shape that reaches into the rounded bottom of a wok.
- Turner: Specially shaped for turning and scooping food in a wok.
- Stainless steel with bamboo handles.
- Ideal for use with our hammered carbon-steel woks.
- Authentic Chinese handcrafted tools.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Skimmer: 16" long.
- Ladle: 13 1/2" long.
- Turner: 13 1/2" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash.
Next Day Delivery