Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Because preparing food in the sizzling heat of a wok requires specialized utensils, our wok tools are hand made by expert craftsmen in a small Chinese village. This woven wire skimmer, also known as a spider, is the tool of choice for draining dumplings, wontons, ravioli or blanched vegetables from boiling water. It's also essential in retaining crispiness when deep-fried foods that need to be removed from hot oil.
- Large round strainer for lifting and draining foods from hot oil or liquid.
- Hand woven of stainless-steel wire.
- Long bamboo handle keeps your hand away from high heat and splatters.
- Ideal for use with our hammered carbon steel woks.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16" overall length, 7" diam.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
Next Day Delivery