Wise Sons Deli Picnic Basket of Brisket
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The ultimate Jewish deli sandwiches are ready for assembly right out of the box. Packed with everything you need to make an unforgettable corned beef or pastrami on rye for each member of the family, this brisket basket from Wise Sons Jewish Delicatessen comes complete with mustard, pickles and hot sauce.
- Sliced Rye Bread (2 lb. 7 oz.; serves 16)
- Sliced Corned Beef (9 oz.; serves 4)
- Sliced Pastrami (9 oz.; serves 4)
- Mustard (15 oz.)
- Hot Sauce (6 oz.)
- Pickles (2 lb.; serves 4)
- Shipped chilled with ice packs.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Sliced Rye Bread: Fresh baked with rye flour, studded with caraway seeds and shaped into a round loaf.
- Sliced Corned Beef: Brined in proprietary blend of spices and honey before being steamed and sliced thin.
- Sliced Pastrami: Brined for 1 week, then encrusted in black pepper and coriander before being smoked for 8 hours and sliced thin.
- Mustard: Sharp, medium-coarse mustard is all-natural with yellow-brown hue and slight heat.
- Hot Sauce: Made with naturally fermented chiles and spiked with pickle brine.
- Pickles: Barrel-fermented pickles.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, place pastrami, corned beef and pickles in the refrigerator.
- Pastrami and corned beef will keep for up to 5 days, unopened.
- Pickles will keep for up to 1 month.
- Mustard and hot sauce will keep at room temperature for up to 1 year, unopened.
- Rye bread can be stored at room temperature and will keep for up to 1 week.
- Sliced Rye Bread: Wheat flour, water, rye flour, salt, caraway seeds, yeast, polenta.
- Sliced Corned Beef: Brine (sea salt, pink salt, brown sugar, granulated sugar, honey, pickling spice, coriander, whole mustard seed, garlic cloves), premium beef brisket.
- Sliced Pastrami: Brine (sea salt, pink salt, brown sugar, granulated sugar, honey, pickling spice, coriander, whole mustard seed, garlic cloves), premium beef brisket, black pepper, coriander.
- Mustard: Distilled vinegar, mustard seed, salt, spices, turmeric.
- Hot Sauce: Chiles, salt, pickle brine, vinegar, sugar.
- Pickles: Cucumbers, water, salt, garlic, spices, seasonings, calcium chloride (to enhance crispness), sodium benzoate, EDTA.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.