Wire Steel Shelving
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our wire shelving is now available in a black or white finish for a greater range of design options. Originally produced for commercial kitchens, this exceptionally strong steel shelving brings sleek open storage to your home kitchen, pantry, laundry or utility room.
- Sleek, superstrong shelving originally made for commercial kitchens.
- Made from steel finished in durable white or black epoxy.
- Epoxy finish wipes clean and is stain resistant.
- Shelves adjust in 1" increments.
- Tower shelves support up to 150 lb. each.
- Wide shelves support up to 300 lb. each.
- Corner shelves support up to 100 lb. each.
- Self-leveling feet compensate for uneven floors.
- Includes shelves, posts and wall-fastener kit.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Tower 5-shelf unit: 24" x 18" x 74" high; 18"-deep shelves; 53 lb. 8 oz.
- Wide 5-shelf unit: 48" x 18" x 74" high; 18"-deep shelves; 69 lb. 8 oz.
- Corner 5-shelf unit: 34" x 24" x 74" high; 24"-deep shelves; 43 lb.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- For added stability and safety, we recommend securing your shelving units to the wall. Consult with your local hardware store about the best hardware for your wall type.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SP4WAC from Perfect!!! I love, love, love this unit. I love these black wire units anyway, but it came down to what to use in a blank corner behind a piece of furniture. After a long search, I found this. I was a bit afraid of how the measurements are stated, but the true measurements are: 34" across the front, perfect for a 32" TV, 24" on each of the sides, and 17" from front to back corner. This a very well built unit, use the leveling feet to make sure its level and, if you don't have children or animals trying to climb on it, you won't have to worry about attaching the unit to a wall, its very sturdy. By the way, love the price also.Date published: 2016-09-25