Winter Greens Garland
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This holiday garland's muted palette displays contemporary style. Delicate sprays of white artemisia look like a dusting of snow on a forest of fragrant fir, pine, silver dollar eucalyptus and blue globe thistle. Aromatic and long-lasting, the fresh evergreen arrangement will provide beauty throughout the winter and beyond.
- Handcrafted with fresh fir, pine and eucalyptus.
- Flexible for shaping around a doorway, across a mantel or along a banister.
- All botanicals are grown without pesticides or herbicides.
- For decorative use only.
- Hang indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area protected from weather.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" wide, 6' long.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the garland and gently remove it from the box.
- The dried natural materials used in the garland are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade in color and become fragile. As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If garland is hung outdoors, be sure to protect it from sun, wind and rain.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of the garland is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move garland once it has been hung.
- To clean garland, lightly dust its leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- To store garland, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
- With proper care, the garland will last 6–12 months.
Next Day Delivery