Winter Berry Wreath
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Bring the magical beauty of winter indoors with our handcrafted botanical wreath. Artisans in Washington State begin with billowy Silver King Artemesia and layer it with faux Dusty Miller leaves and Canella berries to create a long-lasting wreath that's both modern and sculptural.
- For indoor or sheltered outdoor use only.
- With proper care, it will last 5–7 years as a dried arrangement.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 22" diam.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, cut the cable ties on the bottom of the box and carefully remove the wreath. We recommend lightly misting the front of the wreath upon arrival (only once, do not repeat). Let mist air dry and hang the wreath fresh.
- Our wreaths are woven of fresh natural materials, and are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered area.
- As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If you choose to hang your wreath outside, make sure that it is fully protected from the sun, wind, and rain that will quickly cause damage.
- Shedding is normal. The extra fullness of our wreaths is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best not to move the wreath once hung.
- With proper care your wreath will last up to 5–7 years as a dried arrangement.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.