Winter Berry Wreath
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Bring the magical beauty of winter indoors with our handcrafted botanical wreath. Artisans in Washington State begin with billowy Silver King Artemesia and layer it with faux Dusty Miller leaves and Canella berries to create a long-lasting wreath that's both modern and sculptural.
- For indoor or sheltered outdoor use only.
- With proper care, it will last 5–7 years as a dried arrangement.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 22" diam.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, cut the cable ties on the bottom of the box and carefully remove the wreath. We recommend lightly misting the front of the wreath upon arrival (only once, do not repeat). Let mist air dry and hang the wreath fresh.
- Our wreaths are woven of fresh natural materials, and are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered area.
- As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If you choose to hang your wreath outside, make sure that it is fully protected from the sun, wind, and rain that will quickly cause damage.
- Shedding is normal. The extra fullness of our wreaths is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best not to move the wreath once hung.
- With proper care your wreath will last up to 5–7 years as a dried arrangement.
Next Day Delivery