Plum Wine Preservation System
Plum is the world's first super-automatic wine dispenser for the home bar. This sleek unit serves as a wine preservation system for almost any standard 750ml bottle, a silent refrigerator that chills each varietal to the perfect serving temperature and a virtual sommelier that offers information about the wine you're drinking. Plum even connects with your smartphone to provide more in-depth information about wine and winemaking.
- Automatically identifies each wine label with a built-in camera and database of more than 6 million wines.
- Provides content about winemaker, region, vintage, varietal and wine.
- Automatically chills two bottles independently to the optimal serving temperature for each varietal.
- Automatically pours wine in customizable sizes, choose from a taste to a glass.
- Preservation system uses a motorized needle to pierce the foil and cork without removing the closure, and pressurizes the bottle with argon for 90+ days of preservation.
- Integrated mobile app (iOS and Android) and Web app provide companion information on Wines on Tap.
Dimensions & More Info
- 15"W x 20 1/2"D x 17"H.
- 65 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Includes one argon canister.
- Holds two 750ml wine bottles.
- Argon canister preserves over 150 bottles of wine and is refillable and recyclable.
- Integrated 7" touchscreen lights up when approached and displays current wine label.
- Built-in cleaning system makes for easy maintenance (6-month supply of cleaning tablets included).
- Brushed stainless-steel sides.
Use & Care
- Place on kitchen counter or bar.
- 6-month supply of cleaning tablets included.
Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Plum Wine Preservation System
|Plum Wine Dispenser||$1,999||$0|