Wilshire Leather 2-Piece L-Shape Sofa Sectional, Left
Wilshire's hand-tufted bench seat cushions are notched snugly beneath track arms, in pieces that connect to create an L-shape sectional with clean lines and warm, modern style. Upholstered in premium leather, the sectional is expertly crafted with exceptional materials to ensure lasting comfort.
- Overall: 115"W x 84"D x 36"H.
- Handcrafted in USA by skilled artisans using American and imported materials.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Bench seat cushions have high-resiliency foam cores with up to 10% soy-based materials, wrapped in your choice of premium down blend or thick, double-layer poly fiber.
- Solid alder feet stained in your choice of natural, grey or ebony.
- Available made to order in all of our custom upholstery leathers; to place a custom order, please call 888-922-4108 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- The Robertson 2-Piece L-shape Sofa Sectional configuration shown here consists of a one-arm sofa and a one-arm cornering sofa.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 115"W x 84" D x 36"H.
Sofa, Left Arm
- Overall: 78"W x 37"D x 36"H.
- Seat width: 65".
- Seat depth: 23".
- Seat height: 19".
- Seat back height: 17".
- Arm: 5"W x 32"H.
- Legs (fixed): 3.5" sq. x 3.75"H.
Cornering Sofa, Right Arm
- Overall: 84"W x 37"D x 36"H.
- Seat width: 54".
- Seat depth: 24".
- Seat height: 18".
- Seat back height: 18".
- Arm: 5"W x 32"H.
- Legs (fixed): 3.5" sq. x 3.5"H.
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery, reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks.
- 8-way hand-tied springs in seat and sinuous springs in back.
- Piped back and arm cushions.
- Hand-applied button tufting on seat cushions.
- All cushions upholstered in leather are backed with fabric to allow for air circulation and are not reversible.
All custom upholstery items will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow 5 to 8 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. For White Glove items, we'll bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied during checkout. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.