Williams Sonoma White Scale
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Now available with a gleaming white finish, our ultra-accurate kitchen scale simplifies measuring ingredients and tracking portion sizes. Advanced features include a touch-free tare button and a hold button to freeze the readout display. The sleek, compact design is also waterproof and easy to clean.
- Accurately weighs food and liquids in ounces, fluid ounces, grams or milliliters.
- Bright white LCD readout is viewable from any angle.
- Touchless tare function lets you zero out the scale with a wave of a hand, making itsafer and easier to add ingredients.
- Hold feature freezes the readout – handy when large containers block the LCD readout.
- 30-lb. scale is ideal for weighing turkeys or roasts to determine cooking time.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11-lb. scale: 8 3/4" x 7 1/4" x 3/4" high.
- 30-lb. scale: 9 1/2" x 11" x 1 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Weighs in increments of 0.1 oz., 1 g, 0.1 fl. oz. and 1 ml.
- Weighs liquids – no need to use a liquid measuring cup.
- Touch sensor buttons will not collect kitchen debris.
- Glass top is naturally hygienic and will not hold flavors or odors.
- Waterproof body makes cleanup easy.
- Auto-off feature preserves battery life.
- To disable touchless tare, press and hold unit button for 2 seconds; to turn it back on, press and hold button for 2 seconds again (when first pressed, button will beep, then after 2 seconds beep again and units will not change – this will indicate tare has been reactivated).
- Uses three AAA batteries (included).
- Use & Care
- Uses three AAA batteries (included).
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.