Willie Bird Whole Smoked Turkey
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Nobody smokes a turkey like the experts at the famous Willie Bird Ranch in Sonoma County, California, where the free-range birds are raised on the tastiest, healthiest natural grains. Our whole bone-in turkeys are rubbed with a brown-sugar cure and spiked with garlic, then slow-smoked to succulent perfection. The mild, moist meat has a spectacular smoky flavor and is delicious hot or cold.
- Approx. 11–13 lb. (serves 10–12).
- Shipped chilled; will keep up to 4 weeks refrigerated.
- Quantities are limited; preorder yours today for automatic Thanksgiving or Christmas delivery.
- For Thanksgiving delivery, order by November 22, 2019, 11:59pm PT; shipping begins on November 20.
- For Christmas delivery, order by December 15, 2019, 9:00pm PT; shipping begins on December 17.
- Please note: Once an order has been placed, no updates can be made to the shipping address.
- Product of USA.
- Use & Care
- The turkey ships chilled with ice packs. Refrigerate or freeze upon receipt. It keeps 4 weeks refrigerated, unopened, or up to 6 months frozen.
- To thaw, remove from the freezer and place in the refrigerator for 48 hours.
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Place the defrosted turkey or turkey breast in a roasting pan and cover with aluminum foil. Bake until warmed through, 2 to 2 1/2 hours. If preparing stuffing, cook it separately on the stovetop or in the oven; do not stuff the bird.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 to 15 minutes prior to serving.
- Smoked turkey: Boneless turkey breast, water, sugar, dextrose, sodium erythorbate, sodium phosphate, garlic and sodium nitrate.
To ensure freshness, this item is shipped from the supplier and is not eligible for rush shipping.
- For Thanksgiving delivery, order by 11:59PM PT, Friday, November 22; begins shipping November 20 and will arrive by November 27.
- For Christmas delivery, order by 9:00PM PT, Sunday, December 15; begins shipping December 17 and will arrive by December 24.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. Delivery surcharges apply. View Shipping Options and Charges. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
- About Willie Bird Turkeys
The Benedetti family started raising turkeys in Northern California’s Sonoma County back in 1948. In 1963, Willie Benedetti developed the formula for the now-famous Willie Bird Turkey, which the family raises in the rolling, oak-studded hills just east of Santa Rosa. The birds roam freely around the grassy acreage, tended and nurtured by Willie, his brother Riley and their cousin Rocky Koch. The best we’ve tasted, Willie-Bird free-range turkeys are raised with care, fed only the best natural grains and vegetable proteins, and never treated with hormones or antibiotics.
You May Also Need
Williams Sonoma Classic Turkey Gravy Base
Williams Sonoma Apple-Orange Cranberry Relish
Williams Sonoma Focaccia Stuffing Mix
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by mary from perfect Beautiful bird,smoked to perfection. fellow cooking instructions and that baby came out of the oven looking glorious,very moist crispy skin perfect amount of smoke taste not overpowering,a complete success at my table,will definitely order again.Date published: 2017-11-24Rated 5 out of 5 by cheriej from Smokey juicy turkey breast I have ordered the breast with and without the pepper coating. I prefer the pepper coating but the turkey is always superb.it does have an intense smokey flavor and the meat is tender and juicy. You can always count on quality with Willie Bird. I slice the breast thinly and use for sandwiches.Date published: 2013-04-25Rated 5 out of 5 by susanlbm from Smoked Turkey Breast I purchased the smoked turkey breast on sale. At first, I thought it was too smokey-as in campfire smokey-but once I removed the skin, it was moist, tender and delicious. I would certainly recommend at the sale price, but don't forget to remove the skin. I had enough meat for several meals and even froze some for later.Date published: 2013-03-16Rated 5 out of 5 by schmoo from Great every time Every year we purchase this and it has never been anything but excellent. Nevery disappoints!Date published: 2013-01-13Rated 3 out of 5 by Brenda1 from It should be called a ham The quality of the meat was good but if you are expecting a turkey and buy this for Thanksgiving, it tastes like a ham. It may be due to the smoking of the meat but it did not taste like a turkey and gravy does not go well with it.Date published: 2012-11-23Rated 1 out of 5 by MO11545 from shocked by previous reviews- this turkey was horrible. Now I don't usually write reviews but I just want to save others from this- I ordered the whole turkey as an extra for my holiday table only because I was impressed with the reviews. I was extremely disappointed to the point where I would consider this turkey inedible. Skin was like leather and turkey meat was watery, stringy and had a charred smoky -cigarette like flavor. ugh - I can't even think of it without being repulsed.Date published: 2012-05-18Rated 5 out of 5 by lovetoshopwilliamssonoma from The Best Smoked Turkey Without a doubt the BEST smoked boneless turkey!!! My family loved it! I will be buying many more for every holiday!!! Thank-you Williams-Sonoma for bringing all of us wonderful products!Date published: 2012-01-10