Willie Bird Pre-Roasted Bone-In Turkey Breast
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Hosting a small group for the holidays? Our succulent bone-in turkey breast is the ideal centerpiece. From the legendary Willie Bird ranch in Sonoma County, California (where free-range birds are raised on the healthiest natural grains), the breast arrives pre-roasted. Simply reheat and serve. The tender white meat is exceptionally juicy and flavorful – perfect for your holiday meal and equally delicious in sandwiches, too.
- Quantities are limited.
- 6–8 lb. (serves 8–10).
- All of our turkeys are from the Willie Bird Ranch, where the birds are humanely raised on a healthy natural diet.
- Shipped chilled; will keep for up to 4 weeks refrigerated.
- Quantities are limited; preorder yours today for automatic Thanksgiving or Christmas delivery.
- For Thanksgiving delivery, order by November 22, 2019, 11:59pm PT; shipping begins on November 20.
- For Christmas delivery, order by December 15, 2019, 9:00pm PT; shipping begins on December 17.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Turkey breast is shipped fresh with ice packs to arrive chilled. Refrigerate or freeze breast in the vacuum-sealed bag immediately upon receipt; it will keep 4–6 weeks refrigerated and up to 9 months frozen.
- Remove the breast from the refrigerator 1 hour before roasting and remove it from the bag. Do not leave the breast at room temperature longer than 1 hour.
- Proper Thawing: Remove the turkey from the freezer. Place the sealed bag in the refrigerator and let thaw for at least 48 hours.
- Season turkey breast to taste. Preheat oven to 325°F. Place breast in a roaster uncovered and heat for 1 1/2 hours. After 1 1/2 hours, cover turkey with foil and increase temperature to 350°F. Roast for an additional 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 110°F. For extra crispness, brush skin with a light layer of oil.
- Turkey, water, salt, dextrose, sodium phosphate.
To ensure freshness, this item is shipped from the supplier and is not eligible for rush shipping.
- For Thanksgiving delivery, order by 11:59PM PT, Friday, November 22; begins shipping November 20 and will arrive by November 27.
- For Christmas delivery, order by 9:00PM PT, Sunday, December 15; begins shipping December 17 and will arrive by December 24.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. Delivery surcharges apply. View Shipping Options and Charges. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
- About Willie Bird Turkeys
The Benedetti family started raising turkeys in Northern California’s Sonoma County back in 1948. In 1963, Willie Benedetti developed the formula for the now-famous Willie Bird Turkey, which the family raises in the rolling, oak-studded hills just east of Santa Rosa. The birds roam freely around the grassy acreage, tended and nurtured by Willie, his brother Riley and their cousin Rocky Koch. The best we’ve tasted, Willie-Bird free-range turkeys are raised with care, fed only the best natural grains and vegetable proteins, and never treated with hormones or antibiotics.
You May Also Need
Williams Sonoma Classic Turkey Gravy Base
Williams Sonoma Apple-Orange Cranberry Relish
Williams Sonoma Focaccia Stuffing Mix
Rated 1 out of 5 by DM20 from Pink Turkey meat Bought this for Thanksgiving and cooked it per the directions. When we ate the leftovers the next day, the Turkey was pink inside. We cooked it for 2 1/2 hours! Willie Bird will no longer be on our table. Ended up in the trash. And very expensive!Date published: 2019-12-01Rated 3 out of 5 by K90Last from Disappointed We have been ordering Willie Bird's for years. This years was disappointing to say the least. At first glance, it skin had a grayish hue which concerned me but ultimately since I was brining it, I hoped it would be ok. Second, it came with no instructions at all. Thank goodness I kept instructions from previous years!! Also this years Thanksgiving turkey was so lop sided, it was nearly impossible to carve. One breast was normal, the other concave so the presentation was horrible. For the $ spent... this is not acceptable.Date published: 2018-11-26