Willie Bird Pre-Roasted Bone-In Turkey Breast, Available Now
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
When a whole turkey is more than you need, this succulent bone-in breast is the perfect option. From the legendary Willie Bird ranch in Sonoma County, California (where free-range birds are raised on the healthiest natural grains), the breast arrives pre-roasted, so all you need to do is reheat and serve. The tender white meat is exceptionally juicy and flavorful – ideal for special meals year-round, and equally delicious in sandwiches and salads.
- 6–8 lb. (serves 8–10).
- All of our turkeys are from the Willie Bird Ranch, where the birds are humanely raised on a healthy natural diet.
- Shipped chilled.
- Please note: Once an order has been placed, no updates can be made to the shipping address.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Turkey breast is shipped fresh with ice packs to arrive chilled. Refrigerate or freeze the breast in the vacuum-sealed bag immediately upon receipt; it will keep 4–6 weeks refrigerated and up to 9 months frozen.
- Remove breast from the refrigerator 1 hour before roasting and remove it from the bag. Do not leave breast at room temperature longer than 1 hour.
- Proper Thawing: Remove turkey breast from the freezer. Place the sealed bag in the refrigerator and let thaw for at least 48 hours.
- Season turkey breast to taste. Preheat oven to 325°F. Place breast in a roaster uncovered and heat for 1 1/2 hours. After 1 1/2 hours, cover turkey with foil and increase temperature to 350°F. Roast for an additional 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 110°F. For extra crispness, brush skin with a light layer of oil.
- Turkey, water, salt, dextrose, sodium phosphate.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.