Willie Bird Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
When a whole turkey is larger than you need—or when you need a little extra backup to ensure plenty of holiday leftovers—this boneless breast infused with basil, thyme, fennel and lavender is the perfect choice. It’s from the legendary Willie Bird ranch in Sonoma County, California, where the free-range turkeys are raised on the tastiest, healthiest natural grains. For the easiest entrée ever, just reheat the fully cooked breast in the oven and cut into succulent slices.
- 3 lb. 8 oz. (serves 10–12).
- Shipped fresh to arrive chilled; will keep for 6 weeks refrigerated.
- Quantities are limited; preorder yours today for automatic Thanksgiving or Christmas delivery.
- For Thanksgiving delivery, order by November 22, 2019, 11:59pm PT; shipping begins on November 20.
- For Christmas delivery, order by December 20, 2019, 9:00pm PT; shipping begins on December 17.
- Please note: Once an order has been placed, no updates can be made to the shipping address.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The turkey shipped to you chilled with ice packs. Upon receipt, place the turkey in the refrigerator or freezer. The turkey will keep refrigerated, unopened up to 6 weeks, or frozen, up to 6 months.
- To thaw, remove from the freezer and place in the refrigerator for 48 hours.
- If frozen, thaw before cooking for 48 hours. Wrap breast in foil, and roast at 350°F until the internal temperature reaches 140°F.
- Remove breast from oven, and let rest 10 to 15 minutes prior to serving.
- Boneless turkey breast, water, salt, dextrose, sodium phosphate, spices (basil, thyme, fennel, lavender).
To ensure freshness, this item is shipped from the supplier and is not eligible for rush shipping.
- For Thanksgiving delivery, order by 11:59PM PT, Friday, November 22; begins shipping November 20 and will arrive by November 27.
- For Christmas delivery, order by 9:00PM PT, Sunday, December 15; begins shipping December 17 and will arrive by December 24.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. Delivery surcharges apply. View Shipping Options and Charges. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
- About Willie Bird Turkeys
The Benedetti family started raising turkeys in Northern California’s Sonoma County back in 1948. In 1963, Willie Benedetti developed the formula for the now-famous Willie Bird Turkey, which the family raises in the rolling, oak-studded hills just east of Santa Rosa. The birds roam freely around the grassy acreage, tended and nurtured by Willie, his brother Riley and their cousin Rocky Koch. The best we’ve tasted, Willie-Bird free-range turkeys are raised with care, fed only the best natural grains and vegetable proteins, and never treated with hormones or antibiotics.
You May Also Need
Williams Sonoma Classic Turkey Gravy Base
Williams Sonoma Apple-Orange Cranberry Relish
Williams Sonoma Focaccia Stuffing Mix
Rated 1 out of 5 by shred from Turkey too salty I served this turkey for Thanksgiving and found it overly salty. I tend to like salty food so for someone like me to say that speaks volumes. Also the summary states this breast "serves 12-16" which is a stretch to say the least. The weight seems right on at 3lb. 8 oz so if you judge the number to serve by the weight, you'll be fine. I would say it serves 7-8 at the most.Date published: 2014-12-09Rated 5 out of 5 by LobsterPots from Perfect for white meat lovers! I recently had this at a friend's house for Thanksgiving dinner and thought it was delicious. The herbs are not overpowering and the meat was tender and succulent. I was given some leftover turkey and made sandwiches. I used the Williams-Sonoma, Pullman bread pan to make a pan de mie, as well as the dijon mustard from Williams-Sonoma. I made my own mayonnaise.Date published: 2014-11-29Rated 1 out of 5 by NHigh from Waste of money I ordered this "roasted" turkey breast for Thanksgiving. It actually isn't roasted, it's smoked and not one of my guests ate more than 1 or 2 bites. If I had wanted smoked, I would have ordered the peppered smoked choice. You charge way too much money to mislead consumers about specific details.Date published: 2014-11-29Rated 5 out of 5 by SarahMC from Easiest Turkey Ever Perfectly packaged and shipping was excellent. I am very happy that I purchased this item. I was glad to see that WS offered something that I was able to purchase for Thanksgiving. The herb seasoning was just right. It is the natural flavors of the herbs and the turkey. I want top quality but, a whole turkey was not feasible. This is perfect and all I had to do was heat it up in the oven and enjoy (with your mashed potatoes!). Thank you for considering the needs of all your customers.Date published: 2013-11-29Rated 4 out of 5 by Bippy from Tasty but pricey Tasty but small and very expensive but I'm glad we tried itDate published: 2013-11-22