Williams Sonoma Walnut Wood Spoons, Set of 4
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
When we set out to design our own line of wooden cooking spoons, we stayed true to the "function first" philosophy of our founder, Chuck Williams. The wood is tumbled to create an ultra-smooth finish, and the gently tapered handle feels comfortable in the hand for a range of tasks. These spoons are beautiful enough to use at the table for serving.
- Set of four includes 12" spoon, 14" spoon, 12" blunt-end spoon and 12" slotted spoon.
- Handle is shaped like an artists' paintbrush for a comfortable grip.
- Ideal for cooking with nonstick cookware, glass and porcelain.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- All-purpose spoons: 12" and 14" long.
- Blunt-end spoon: 12" long.
- Slotted spoon: 12" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash and dry thoroughly.
- Do not allow spoons to sit in water or soak for extended periods of time.
- We recommend periodically applying a thin coat of food-safe mineral oil to the wood, which preserves its natural finish and texture and significantly extends the life of the spoons.
Next Day Delivery