Williams Sonoma Wine Lever Wine Opener
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Open a bottle of wine with the skill and ease of a sommelier – it's simple when you use our self-pulling wine opener. This classic tool allows you to uncork wines with a quick up-and-down motion. Seamlessly crafted of stainless steel with copper accents, it features a nonstick screw mechanism and built-in foil cutter.
- User-friendly corkscrew makes it easy to open bottles like a professional.
- Works with all types and sizes of wine bottles.
- To uncork your wine, just position the corkscrew over the top of the wine bottle, push the lever down, then lift to remove the cork. Another push of the lever releases the cork from the opener.
- Made of durable stainless steel with copper plating.
- Carbon-steel screw has a nonstick coating for smooth operation.
- Includes a foil cutter.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 7 3/4" long.
- 1 lb. 13 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 3 out of 5 by Belle from Good design/quality but disappointed After an extensive web search, (and despite no customer reviews) I purchased this product for its design and ease of use as shown in the Williams-Sonoma video advertisement. What is not apparent is the so-called built in “foil cutter” does not work properly. Instead of cutting the foil around the top of the bottle, it jaggedly rips the foil incompletely requiring manual removal of the entire foil. That said I am very pleased with its quality, design and ability to uncork wine bottles and wish Williams-Sonoma had just included a separate quality foil cutter.Date published: 2019-05-16
Does it work well with synthetic corks?Hi Wmang, This works on both natural and synthetic corks.Date published: 2018-12-07