Williams Sonoma Wine Lever Opener, Gunmetal
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Open a bottle of wine with the skill and ease of a sommelier – it's simple when you use our self-pulling wine opener. This classic tool allows you to uncork wines with a quick up-and-down motion. Seamlessly crafted of stainless steel with copper accents, it features a nonstick screw mechanism and built-in foil cutter.
- User-friendly corkscrew makes it easy to open bottles like a professional.
- Works with all types and sizes of wine bottles.
- To uncork your wine, just position the corkscrew over the top of the wine bottle, push the lever down, then lift to remove the cork. Another push of the lever releases the cork from the opener.
- Made of durable stainless steel with copper plating.
- Carbon-steel screw has a nonstick coating for smooth operation.
- Includes a foil cutter.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 7 3/4" long.
- 1 lb. 13 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash.
Next Day Delivery