Williams Sonoma What's For Dinner: Pizza Night Cookbook
In this inspiring cookbook, you’ll find everything you need to create delicious pizza dinners for family and friends. Whether you’re looking for recipes for weeknight meals or menus for weekend parties, this helpful guide offers an arsenal of great ideas for pizza lovers everywhere.
- Includes more than 50 recipes for fantastic pizzas, from classic favorites to new flavor combinations.
- Provides five essential recipes for pizza dough, including gluten-free and whole-wheat versions.
- Sauce recipes include tomato, olive tapenade, basil pesto, roasted red pepper pesto and classic white.
- Recipe sections include vegetarian, meat and specialty options as well as easy side dishes and salads.
- Also provides a pizza primer, an equipment list and tips on throwing a pizza party.
- Hardcover, 128 pages.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 4 out of 5 by anesdocmom from Great for pizza ideas We recently bought the pizzeria pronto pizza oven and this book has been a great starting point for recipes and pizza night ideas.Date published: 2017-06-05Rated 2 out of 5 by HappyHippo from Very basic This book is very basic. I was expecting different combinations but the book does not provide that. It is pretty enough to keep as a table book but I probably won't be using the recipes.Date published: 2016-08-16